Welcome:
The Ohio Summer Rendezvous is an annual event for homeschool graduates. Centered in the beautiful Mohican State Forest, the OSR is a weekend of fellowship, indoor and outdoor games/sports, amazing, home-cooked meals, English/Scottish Country Dancing, talent show, hiking and Spiritual growth.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Extra Activities?

There are several extra activities that Pleasant Hill offers at a cheap cost, such as canoeing, zip line, climbing tower, etc, besides caving in Mohican State park. What are your thoughts? Would anyone be willing to spend a little extra money, or should we stick to making out own fun? - I would appreciate suggestions!

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm well I'm a cheapskate personally :P is the caving free? Cuz caving is fun B-) and more up my alley than the other stuff you mentioned (LOL I'z chickin) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zipline: YES.

    Rockwall: YES yes!!!!

    Canoeing?! Not so much :) I think a hike is definitely in order!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiking sounds good, I've never been caving before, but that sounds like it could be fun. Ziplines are cool as well.

    I'm not sure how much I'd be willing to spend outside the initial amount for the camp, though...so I would say making our own fun would be good...but either way.

    ReplyDelete