Welcome:
The Ohio Summer Rendezvous is an annual event for homeschool graduates. Centered in the beautiful Mohican State Forest, the OSR is a weekend of fellowship, indoor and outdoor games/sports, amazing, home-cooked meals, English/Scottish Country Dancing, talent show, hiking and Spiritual growth.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hey everyone! Just a reminder that I need your requests for worship songs for the jam sessions. If there's some special songs you want to sing/play I need to know by Sunday, September 5th so that I can make PowerPoint slides for them! You can do this by either replying to this message, or sending me a PM with your song... request...

Once all the requests are in, I will send a final message with the list of songs, so that those of you who will be bringing an instrument will be able to print out the necessary song sheets for chords so you can practice in advance. Let me know if you have any questions!


Joshua, for the Ohio Summer Rendezvous Team

No comments:

Post a Comment